Blackberry on the Beach with Batelco Bahamas Prepaid Blackberry!
MRSIMCARD is now offering Batelco Bahamas Blackberry service for use throughout the 300 islands of the Bahamas. Get your Batelco Sim at mrsimcard.com and stay connected with blackberry email, web, and BBM service while vacationing in the Bahamas. We have a preconfigured sim with 7 days of blackberry service available at mrsimcard.com. Setup is easy and the service simply rocks.
Blackberry Plans: BTC has created a variety of prepaid packages which are all time sensitive. When you sign up for BTC Pre-paid Blackberry Service, you will receive BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) which provides you with internet and data service while you are in the Bahamas. The Prepaid plans offer various service periods of 7, 14 and 30 days rather than a fixed one (1) month service period.
Which plans are available with the Prepaid Blackberry Service?
Weekly Plan (Seven Days) $12.99 per week. Bi-Weekly Plan (Fourteen Days) $21.99 every two weeks. Monthly Plan (Thirty Days) $39.99 per month. Activating Prepaid Blackberry ServicePlace sufficient funds on your prepaid account.
– Fully charge your device battery.
– Text the short code BB XD to 5000. X represents 7, 14, or 30 days . This based on the package you select.(For example, for the 14 day service, you would text the message BB 14D to telephone number 5000)
– You will receive a text message asking you to confirm that you want the service by replying by Text with the letter A back to telephone number 5000.
– Type in the letter A and hit send. (NOTE THAT only the letter A should be in that text message you are sending back for confirmation.
– You will receive a text notification that the prepaid service has been activated.
– You will receive a second text requesting that you remove and replace your device battery to complete the activation.
– Once you receive this final text message:
Turn off your BlackBerry device
Remove and replace your device battery
Turn-on the BlackBerry device.
Upon activation, you will see the EDGE logo (in capital letters) at the top right corner of your BlackBerry device screen after a few minutes. If you only see “GSM” or “edge” in small letters, then your service has not been activated.
When the above steps have been completed, your prepaid BlackBerry Internet service will be activated. You will now be able to configure your emails, connect to your friends with BlackBerry Messenger and access additional rich multimedia and social networking applications.
Please reach out to us with questions:
Questions – email support or hit us up on twitter @mrsimcard , or call
mrsimcard sales support
Washington DC, USA.
+61-2-9037 2197 (AU)